Thursday, March 29, 2018

Hoppy Easter FUSION...

"Hop" you have a fabulous Easter, and spare some crafty time to play along with FUSION this fortnight. Inspired by both the versatile FUSION sketch and super inspiration photo, this has to be one of my favourite Easter cards I have created to date - although I must admit it's mostly because of the too cute for words bunny suit from MFT (My Favorite Things). I stamped and fussy cut the bunny and paired it with gorgeous spotty paper from Lawn Fawn, h"o"ppy diecut from Winnie and Walter, MFT sentiment stamp and flair from Cocoa Vanilla.

To play along you can take inspiration from either the FUSION sketch or inspiration photo - or combine the two as I have!

Hop on over to the FUSION blog for some more super sized inspiration from our fabulous Design Team...



Hope you can join in the fun this fortnight @ FUSION.
Can't wait to see what you create!

Also playing along with CAS on Friday Easter,
Little Red Wagon Hippity Hoppity,
and Simon Says Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Well this is adorable.....and then some! Love that “bunny” and the big happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sweet, makes me smile! That is one cute little bunny. Thanks for joining us at LRW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That bunny is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as cute as can be, what a fun design!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda... MFT?! That is seriously a really cute easter bunny... love what you did with the card!

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.