Saturday, May 5, 2018

Happy Birthday, Just Add Alcohol...


Playing around with alcohol inks on Yupo paper, this time combining greens and blues. As the pattern emerged it looked like a sea of poppies, so I emphasised this by highlighting the centres with gold alcohol ink. Paired with these gorgeous diecuts including the stitched frame, Happy and stitched fishtail flag from MFT, and gold heat embossed sentiment from Avery Elle. Playing along with the new to me Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge - check it out!

3 comments:

  1. This is super. Wonderful colours and stamps.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background, Lyndal! I've yet to try the products you used, but loving the gorgeous results. Thanks so much for sharing at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to try alcohol inks on Yupo paper, but seeing this has really inspired me. Such a beautiful background - and such a great overall project. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I REALLY appreciate you for taking the time to stop by, and I really do appreciate your comments.